Benefits and Uses
Using water-based MaxWhite®, a blade or rod coater can instantly convert plain kraft paper into high quality mottled white liner. This is useful when it is difficult to obtain or inventory the size and grade needed.
MaxWhite® eliminates the unsightly graying which normally results from the hot-waxing of white paper or regular white coatings.
- Resists gray-out
- Allows reduction in rollstock inventory
- Increases response time to special orders
- Gluable and printable
- Less slippery than paper
Typical uses include:
- Corrugated containers for produce
- Corrugated containers for meats
- Corrugated containers for citrus
- Retail packaging
: MaxWhite® 17 is a white coating designed to offer excellent brightness before and after wax. This product is both hot melt and cold set gluable.